September 20th, 2022
To All students
Vice President/Executive Director
Classes for the second semester of 2022, which will start on October 6th, will be held face-to-face in principle.
When attending classes, please pay close attention to the following things.
1. Check your body temperature when you wake up.
2. If you have a fever, cold symptoms, extreme fatigue, and/or shortness of breath, please stay home and rest.
3. If you need to miss a class, please contact the university through the "Fever Reporting Form" on the Iwate University website. In this case, it will not be treated as an absence. Also, if you are ordered by the university to stay at home, or if the date of vaccination is specified, or if you are unable to attend school due to adverse reactions after vaccination, it will not be treated as an absence.
4. When you submit the "Fever Reporting Form" or are ordered by university to stay home and please report following things.
・Use the message system in WebClass to report the absence of class to the instructor.
・Report your health condition everyday by noon through the 2nd day after symptoms disappear using the App. "健康日記 (Kenkou Nikki)"
*Check InAssistant for how to register the App. "健康日記 (Kenkou Nikki)"
5. Wash your hands before and after the classes.
6. Wear a mask during the classes.
7. No private conversations (except active learning style classes).
8. Maintain space between each other as much as possible when you take a seat during the classes
9. If the instructor asks you to write your student ID on the seating chart or register a QR code in order to confirm the seating position during the classes, please follow the instructions. Seat confirmation will be used to determine who is a close contact, etc.
10．Leave the classroom immediately after class finishes.
Please follow the instructor's directions if the class is conducted remotely.