Document Request

*Forwarding is only available within Japan. If you are living outside of Japan and want to request the Recruitment Information, please designate the address of a family member or friend who resides in Japan.

Requesting different documents

Recruitment Information is distributed by Iwate University Admissions Office. If you wish this document to be forwarded to you, please use Mobaccho or telemail.

  • *The price and payment method differs depending on the billing address; please make your request after making certain of the details.
  • *Home delivery is available if you are using Mobaccho.
  • *Certain document cannot be requested on Mobaccho. Please see details on the Mobaccho page.

Outline of Iwate University for International Students